By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz Steam Secret Santa!

My Tim and Santa have yet to add me XD

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:

your suppose to gift through email so its anonymous until the actual day.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

soulsamurai said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

your suppose to gift through email so its anonymous until the actual day.

Sweetness, I never gifted anyone I didn't know it worked that way, sending mine now :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Yay. Steam gifts for all!

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Oh, I just bought myself a bunch of awesome point-n-clicks. Total price: roughly $10.

Around the Network

Finally got my gifts bought!

God, I love this holiday. A friend of mine bought me S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in anticipation of the day when I can run it, my brother buys the Ultimate Genesis Collection for my wife....

I may never need to buy new games again!

Awesome turns out i got borderlands DLC as well i didn't see that XD

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

My Santa gave me Deus Ex and Monkey Island

I'm just

I'm just so MOVED

I am just so happy I have so many games to play now, I should just seclude myself from the rest of the world for a few months D:

Just sent my gifts. This slow internet connection is killing me.

I also got my presents: Aquaria and Clutch. I'm so happy. And now to see what I'll buy from the Holiday Sale.