By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Five reasons why NSMB Wii will easily sell 11m copies within its first year

It's been seven minutes and no one replied to a Rol thread yet.... Is that a record?

Around the Network

Only 11?

only 11?

yes this rol thread has opened badly, lets hope it has legs so that it recoups costs & makes a profit

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

reason #6

there has been no good wii games this entire year (imo) and so everyone will be dying to finally get their hands on a good game.

I feel stupid I made a bet saying it won't..... it will pass 12 million by july.....

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:
Only 11?

If you had read the first sentence you wouldn't have to ask why.

Reading threads is overrated.

Much more fun to enter and just talk about the title.

really only 11?

RolStoppable said:
Pock3R said:
reason #6

there has been no good wii games this entire year (imo) and so everyone will be dying to finally get their hands on a good game.

There's no #6 in "Five reasons why". It just doesn't make any sense.

well then take out reason #1 cause its totally unrelated to a "reason" why it will sell over 11 million.

obviously the company who is creating it and publishing it is going to try to hype it up.

not saying it won't sell over 11 mil, cause it will prbably sell around 15, but im just saying, the #1 reason is dumb.

Xoj said:
really only 11?

See what i mean, Rol?

i have to read this a little bit later.

i just finished my thread on why it wont sell 11 million in less than a year. sorry, it was a little later than expected, but i need to gather data.