By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Halo Reach Images

They are offscreen, so don't expect too much from them.. And don't ask me why it says Tom Morello cuz idk.. Lol. Source:

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280142

Here it goes:

Edit.. Missed one pic:

^new carbine that shoots needles, and explodes when 3 needles are hit

Truth does not fear investigation

Around the Network

Doesn't really say much...

Looks like the current Halo engine....not surprised really if they can get a playable build out so soon after ODST...

sweet cant wait for some actual decent screens to surface

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Wow, gun design looks really clean.

Around the Network

@badassbab: You really think it looks like the current Halo engine? I'm not sure because:

- The game is FAR from done
- The details on the battle rifle are amazing
- The environment on the pic with the needler looks pretty awesome
- The image is too blurred out to see the real details in the environment or to see if it has jaggies etc 

Kinda looks like Halo 3 right? It's still too early to know for sure, but I have a felling this isn't going to be console graphics king as some have speculated.

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

O_O

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Does no one realize this is like a pre-alpha build? It is not the Halo 3/ODST engine, that's for certain. The inclusion of AA and better details/texture on that spartan laser in the bottom picture is a good sign.

The rest are just too blurry and unpolished to have a good idea of what the end result may be.

Hm I missed one.. Wonder what that thing on the back of the warthog is.. And that weapon.. What is it? Looks like a needler combined with.. Something else.. Lol