By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Reflex Footage Intro Stage

And it's gone. Thanks Activision. You got time to get this footage cancelled but not to release some yourself. How ironic!

link

It looks great.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Meh not bad. Although the person playing it acts like they've never played COD4 or a Wii shooter ever before haha. Definitely looks better than those early screens which is good.

Too bad they didn't have a high definition movie recorder.

Not bad at all if you ask me, looks pretty good, textures are better than they were on W@W and could be a lot of fun, I wonder if he'll go into the actual levels and do a few videos :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Zucas said:
Meh not bad. Although the person playing it acts like they've never played COD4 or a Wii shooter ever before haha. Definitely looks better than those early screens which is good.

Yeah I started watch one of his other videos with him playing online, oh man he kept running around as a sniper leaving himself open, then finally died because of it.  I would have eaten him alive XD

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Looks Very good... there are other videos around the net and i can say that trechyard did a great job IMHO.

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Never thinking with early wii screen

looks pretty good. Can't wait to see it on my television screen. I think I may just have to pick this once I read a few reviews and personal opinions on this site.

Now, it's appearing everywhere.

Looks pretty cool I must say. Going to get it for sure.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

awesome i love you