By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wada: FF13 could be out before end of fiscal 2009 in West!!!!!! O_O

@dobby985

Well, those are valid points, but you should give it a try anyway, it might surprise you, being a FF fan :)

To me, the gameplay looks simply beautiful, and bear in mind that FFXII is my third favourite game in the whole series, after FFVI and FFIX, and the graphics are the best there are for any RPG so far ;). As for the story, FF stories are always too deep to look at them from a few cutscenes, so I can't really give any judgment in here.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

the question is...
why do they keep using that picture?

I don't understand why anyone wants this game to rushed through localization. I'm questioning your motives darth.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

YES!. i can buy it!

Onyxmeth said:
loy310 said:
Q3 and Q4 for Sony will be huge if this game drops world wide by March - April 2010, along with all the other PS3 exclusives.

I think you misunderstand what this topic is about. This is about the western release of FF XIII, not the Japanese release. FF XIII isn't an exclusive in the west.

it wil sell tons in the west regarless i have list of 10 friends getting it for the ps3, and 3 doesn't have a ps3. =).

FF13 WOOOOOOOOO XD.

Around the Network

Before April, eh?
Lots of other games get released early 2010. And FFXIII is rather low on my anticipation list. I might end up buying it later if I run out of money.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

It has too if they wanna reach that 26M unit goal.

In all seriousness, I would both hate and love for this too happen. I get the game earlier, but the games releasing in Q1 would be under some serious pressure with FFXIII in there.

Hope we don't see the MW2 affect again, XD.

4 ≈ One