By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMBWii SALES Bet Thread!

ok...pineapple...i will take u off but let me make u one more offer cause u said u will take the bet before so...yeah i will have new stakes up for u guys ( fighters 7 ) by 9:00 P.M. EST

agree? post again in this thread for ur conformation and if u don't agree and just don't wanna bet then just say so and i will take u off...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

i think there is a fact that some of us are overlooking..

what if somewhere down the line, the wii gets bundled with NSMB Wii. What if they announce it like in december?

if that happens, then i am 100% sure that it will sell 11 million in less than a year. i hope that does happen actually because i want this game to hella sell. but i dont think its fair to those who have bet that it wont sell in less than a year if Nintendo comes out with a bundle.

ok good point there angrypoolman and so i've decided that if it gets bundled before half of the year is over (it has to sell 11 million in a year so before it is already halfway) then it must sell 15million...if it gets bundled lets say next august (after half of the bet year is over) then it must sell 12.5 million.

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
ok good point there angrypoolman and so i've decided that if it gets bundled before half of the year is over (it has to sell 11 million in a year so before it is already halfway) then it must sell 15million...if it gets bundled lets say next august (after half of the bet year is over) then it must sell 12.5 million.

i would agree to those terms. cant speak for everyone else.

well ok but i think its fair and so who ever wants to be a chocken can post to tell me that they think its too hard and they will be removed!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

My almighty prediction is: 18 million. Yeah, I think this will be similar to Mario Kart Wii sales, but not quite there.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

i can't keep my bet as is?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

NSMB will not sell 11 million units in one year, maybe in 2... so, im in the second side.

Who wanna be my partner?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

ok masterzack i will put u up by tomorrow.....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

oh and c03n3nj0 i put u up for fighters 7 ur stakes are loser banned for 1 month so please post again for ur conformation...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝