By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMBWii SALES Bet Thread!

i accept the bet.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network
vonboysp said:
i accept the bet.

prepare to lose

ok and u guys have read the stakes right i told u in the message i sent u and if u didn' read there then make sure u read upfront cause i think its pretty hard bet on you if u lose

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

SO wait, who am I betting against? I can bet vg money and sig for a year.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

I will extend that bet, I say the game won't sell more than 10 million copies in a year.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network

I'll take this bet with someone, I believe it'll sell 11 Million in a year

I say no. I'll bet whoever wants to gamble sig control for 1 month.

9 m by March 2010. That is all.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

I don't believe a 11 million in sales year one is logical. I'd say more like 7-8 million during in a year at best. I'd say over 11-mill in life time sales is possible. Lets look at day one sales, here in North America (United States, Canada, Mexico) their are over 400k pre-orders and if you add that with Japanese pre-orders and Europe Pre-Orders  probubly about a million then I'd say their will be day one sales of nearly 1-million so a good launch day of about 2 million. But 2 million is far from 11 million. Judging from Galaxy's success 8-mill in lifetime sales I highly doubt New Super Mario Bros can top that in a single year.

So who's ready to bet, I'm really confident I will win. Whats the wager?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Joelcool7 said:

I don't believe a 11 million in sales year one is logical. I'd say more like 7-8 million during in a year at best. I'd say over 11-mill in life time sales is possible. Lets look at day one sales, here in North America (United States, Canada, Mexico) their are over 400k pre-orders and if you add that with Japanese pre-orders and Europe Pre-Orders  probubly about a million then I'd say their will be day one sales of nearly 1-million so a good launch day of about 2 million. But 2 million is far from 11 million. Judging from Galaxy's success 8-mill in lifetime sales I highly doubt New Super Mario Bros can top that in a single year.

So who's ready to bet, I'm really confident I will win. Whats the wager?

lol, nobody is going to want to bet you with that analysis. i made sure not to let them know how rediculous sounding their side is so i can control somebody's sig for two months. yay.