By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMBWii SALES Bet Thread!

so ash3336 r u saying that it won't sell 11 million in a year ww? well thats what i think and so i have put us up as fighters 1 and u choose stakes...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

there is no way NSMB is going to sell 11 million in less than a year. ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY

I do hope it ends up selling 10 million in its lifetime.. i think that is a more appropriate bet. or 15 million if you want to be risky. but seriously, 11 million in less than a year? keep dreaming.

I don't bet on Mario games, since Mario games should always have the most sells they can get. I think it can have a shot at those numbers, only time will tell

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

if u r so sure that it won't sell 11 million in a year take up a bet and find someone who thinks it will that way if u win u have chance at sumthin if the stakes are 2 months control over avatar why not...so what do u sya....find someone that thinks it will sell 11 million and then post it on my wall, here or message me...and make sure u both agree to te terms and conditions

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
if u r so sure that it won't sell 11 million in a year take up a bet and find someone who thinks it will that way if u win u have chance at sumthin if the stakes are 2 months control over avatar why not...so what do u sya....find someone that thinks it will sell 11 million and then post it on my wall, here or message me...and make sure u both agree to te terms and conditions

im willing to bet. how about i just bet the next person who is willing to bet and believes that it will sell 11 million in less than a year? that sounds much easier. just put me in fight number two and whoever wants to bet me can bet. there is no way it will sell 11 million in less than a year. go find a list of games in the past 20 years that has done that. i seriously doubt NSMBWii will be a part of that incredibly small list.

Around the Network

i'll bet anyone it will.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
i'll bet anyone it will.

well there ya go, wii master, ill bet this guy that it wont, and win.

sure so u both agree to the terms and conditions correct.... You are fighters 2

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

i agree to the terms of the bet.

waiting for vonboysp but i m 99.9999999999999999999% sure he does cause he said so earlier but just to make sure...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝