By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nre Gran Turismo 5 screens.

Vetteman94 said:
Hus said:
lestatdark said:
Well, it was too good to be true, even so, those are some serious good modifications that those cars have ;)

Something is of though PD and Yama san would never take some one elses creation and mess with its paint scheme.  He would stick to the original in every way.  A perfect recreation.  See the hpa Audi, it has its original paint there is no other version. 

PD is up to something.

They could have had sponser/product names on the car that they couldnt use in the game. 

You right, its the cusco G37

but having their name plastered all over GT would only be beneficial.  They up to something.

Around the Network
Hus said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hus said:
lestatdark said:
Well, it was too good to be true, even so, those are some serious good modifications that those cars have ;)

Something is of though PD and Yama san would never take some one elses creation and mess with its paint scheme.  He would stick to the original in every way.  A perfect recreation.  See the hpa Audi, it has its original paint there is no other version. 

PD is up to something.

They could have had sponser/product names on the car that they couldnt use in the game. 

You right, its the cusco G37

but having their name plastered all over GT would only be beneficial.  They up to something.

I agree, having their name in GT5 would be huge for them,  so maybe it was a choice PD made to leave it out.   But I guess we can cross our finger that body mods will be in the game.  But I wont be expecting it.

http://www.gtplanet.net/new-gran-turismo-5-screenshots-from-sema-2009/gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-5/

same pics but big big big.

RIP to the owner of the impressive G37.

It's the first G37 with twin turbo installed.

Holy shit...this game is going to be gigantic.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

ZOMG Hus!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

First shot can't be in-game...can it? o.O

wb Hus, I missed you

I was wowed at this screenshot.

Edit: Um, here's the URL so you can see the whole thing. O_o

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-14.jpg

Wow.. That really is all I have to say.. Just wow..

indodude said:
I came.

me too.