By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nre Gran Turismo 5 screens.

GT5 (return of the king)

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d8608.html

Looks like serious mods are in store for GT5, body aredynamics quite clearly but also engine mods like the intercooler on the Infinity G.  Its angle shows its very much superGT inspired mod.

(cant edit title can one ohh well)

i know many aftermarekt tuned cars, that does not look like one looks to me like a G modified in GT5.   If it was some tuner car it have its name on it for sure. 

visual changes from stock G

full body
frong bumper canards
hood
rear wing
wheels
seats
roll cage 
stripped interior ???
engine mods
oil cooler up front ???
Intercooler
Intercooler spray bar

Around the Network

Car looks sexy as hell.

Hus.... o_O

Also, can't wait for this game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

God they look hawt. Also if you notice they are not just external mods but interior too. Roll cages and Bride seats etc. This is going to be HUGE.

Are those body kits?????? Or is that a special car?

Around the Network
Oniichan said:
God they look hawt. Also if you notice they are not just external mods but interior too. Roll cages and Bride seats etc. This is going to be HUGE.

When did they announce mods????   Why am I finding out about this now????

I came.

HUS?!

OMFG THAT LOOKS AMAZING!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Holy mother....

Those screens look simply astonishing, but wait! Body Kits?? Are they serious?? :| First the track editor, now body kits??? PD, are you trying to kill me with all of this?? I want this game .___.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Badass. Can't Wait!