By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nre Gran Turismo 5 screens.

Happy_man said:

I was wowed at this screenshot.

Edit: Um, here's the URL so you can see the whole thing. O_o

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-14.jpg

thats not from GT5...im not believin that

Around the Network

That is the most realistic looking game I've ever seen, it's unreal. I don't care what the detractors say about 2-dimensional trees and signs and shit, small details like that don't matter when the overall product looks better than real life.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

@Sorcery

You're right, the game does look unreal, yet people that want to bring the game down will always find a way to do it, even by nitpicking small details like those that you enumerated. Plus, most of them do it, by extrapolating on what GT5:P had to offer, reasoning that GT5 won't be an evolution.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

why are they torturing me like this?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

Around the Network

I don't think the final product will even have 2d trees.

That screenshot above looks scarily real.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

They probably didn't want to give away too many details about the game before forza released... I mean... isn't it logical? There are probably quite a few features we'll hear about GT5 before it releases...

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!