By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nre Gran Turismo 5 screens.

its so beautiful.

Around the Network

I have to stop looking at GT5 pictures and videos...it's not good for my health.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

GRAPHIX WHORES!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Was it kind of weird that the first thing I saw in any of those screenshots was the Viper? God I love those cars. Gen 2 Gts' were the best but the Gen 4 ACR's are sweet too.

Those arent body mods, they are in-game screenshots of the past winners of the Gran Turismo Awards at the SEMA show held in Las Vegas.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/gt5/d5137.html

Around the Network

Well, it was too good to be true, even so, those are some serious good modifications that those cars have ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Well, it was too good to be true, even so, those are some serious good modifications that those cars have ;)

Something is of though PD and Yama san would never take some one elses creation and mess with its paint scheme.  He would stick to the original in every way.  A perfect recreation.  See the hpa Audi, it has its original paint there is no other version. 

PD is up to something.

Hus said:
lestatdark said:

Something is of though PD and Yama san would never take some one elses creation and mess with its paint scheme.  He would stick to the original in every way.  A perfect recreation.  See the hpa Audi, it has its original paint there is no other version. 

PD is up to something.

They could have had sponser/product names on the car that they couldnt use in the game. 

Hopefully they are. We're getting so many GT news as of late, it seems that the complete package is going to be huge :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Looks pretty good, not impressive, but good

mM