By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why don't you buy games for your PSP?

looool, touchee

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Because after playing PS3 games, most psp games are looking extremely bland to me (both graphically and content wise).

@BxN

I have a challenge for you. You have Uncharted 2? Play a few hours of it and then grab a NES emulator, and play any game for it ;) That's what it means to be able to play games not just for their looks, but for what they offer as well.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

well i just got my psp and i got 2 games, some of them that i want aren't available online. The disadvantages of the psp go...

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Well, as someone who has about 25 games for it (and more on pre-order), I think I'm doing my part of buying games for the thing. I guess it was just enough RPGs finally started coming to it, so I had to buy. Of course, my DS backlog doesn't help matters much either...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

I have a good 20+ games for my PSP! the latest one I bought was Persona

Because... I'm satisfied completely with:

Megaman: Powered up
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection...

I usually rotate between those two games. Play one for 4-6 months... get bored of it, then switch back to the other...

i buy games for my psp.

i just waiting forpeace walker, birth by sleep and agito to be released.

My PSP is an emulation beast

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Onyxmeth said:

This is going to actually explain why I sold my PSP, but it works in the context of this question also:

-Many games needed to be made with two analog sticks to function, and they suck controlling them with only one, i.e. Syphon Filter, Fight Night Round 3, etc.

-American support dried up. You have watered down racing games, watered down sports games, and Assassin's Creed. Those are your choices.

-Sony puts their B and C teams on the PSP, even when dealing with key A-level franchises. The one time they have an A-team make a game, the damn team puts in a C-level effort.

-The damn load times...oh the damn load times

-The D-Pad sucks. It's stiff and sticky. Anything with heavy utilization of the D-pad like Guilty Gear and Disgaea are a pain in the ass to control.

-The support just dries up altogether for months at a time. We'll have a few ridiculously niche titles scattered in that time for those that are into them, but nothing that captures most peoples' attention, including my own many times.

I get that a lot.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence