By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which version of Modern Warfare 2 are you getting?

The standard one for PS3, a bargain - $79 at K-Mart in Australia

Around the Network

Just the regular edition on 360. I don't have the money to be throwing it around on useless junk included in the "special edition" or whatever they're calling it.

'm getting the COD: MW2 Xbox 360 Console Bundle

no joking the DS version looks pretty good, once my PC is up to par Ill get the PC one

Metallicube said:
Just the regular edition on 360. I don't have the money to be throwing it around on useless junk included in the "special edition" or whatever they're calling it.

Same. I'll be playin the regular ver on 360 as well, w/ live it will be a killer day :P

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Around the Network
madskillz said:
CGI-Quality said:
I'm getting the COD: MW2 Xbox 360 Console Bundle. It should be evident what version I'm getting then right?

I want this bundle, but I have way too much going on to get it right now. You should do an unboxing video. I'd watch it.

I'd like to see this, complete with play by play commentary.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

None. Im just gonna borrow it from one of my Cod obsessed friends. Im only gonna play it for the campaign because im not a fan of CoD online.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Oh btw, can we stop pretending like the only annoying people online are on Xbox Live?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

PS3 version for me.

Regular $60 one for mah 360.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.