By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Rebellion Dated (28th Jan) = same day as ROF & Ar Tonelico 3!

Last Rebellion dated for January 28 in Japan

Last Rebellion, NIS' upcoming PlayStation 3 RPG in development at Hitmaker, has received a release date of January 28, 2010 in Japan at a price of ¥7140. The fantasy world role-playing game puts players in the roles of Nine and Aisha, featuring exploration-based gameplay, a turn-based combat system with elements reminiscent of Fallout 3's VATs system mixed in, and an interesting art style behind it all.

Oddly enough, the game is launching on the same day as Resonance of Fate (End of Eternity) and Ar Tonelico III, both RPGs as well. Perhaps the publishers think Final Fantasy XIII fever will have died down by then?

Thanks, 4Gamer.

Ar Tonelico 3
The LAst Rebellion

someone shoot the guys who made their release dates.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

not a smart move for sure. cant wait to buy these games on the 28th. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Stupid MW2 scared everyone to Q1 2010 and now too many games are butting heads...

yikes not a smart move at all. well i guess they will probably sell better in other regions b/c of this

Sent to die!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

i know that if i buy RoF i will buy the other 2 so ....
it might be a good thing after all.

No! I want all three of those games =(

Frig....Japan is Games

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Damn it... thats some good looking JRPG's... import city! oh wait... i haz no more PS3...

@Soriku

I agree.....The LAst Rebellion will founder out of the 3!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey