By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Brand FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! PS1 vs SNES.....

lestatdark said:
Actually I don't agree with that accessment. True PS2 has a bigger library than PS1, yet bigger doesn't mean better. PS1 library has much more quality than PS2 library.

For me PS2 had the better games then PS1, just putting that out there.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
angrypoolman said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xen said:
Well, the PS1 lost to a worthy competitor. I can accept that.

The PS1 being chosen to represent Sony instead of the PS2 I can't forgive. Something is wrong with this community.

I'd have to agree, PS1 to represent Sony in this Final Round instead of the PS2 is outright disturbing, the SNES is correct but not the PS1, Even with Final Fantasy VII PS2 is far greater then PS1 will ever be. in my humble opinion of course.

i know ps2 has a shit load more games, but i really like ps1 games better than ps2 games.

but you really can say the same thing with nintendo. its an ongoing battle: which console is better? NES or SNES.

really these four consoles deserve the upmost respect. afterall, all four are the winners of their respective generations.

Well said, i agree with you on this.

first person to ever agree with me on vgchartz! yes!

PS1 >>>> PS2

You just have to accept it

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Dang. The SNES made a huge comeback. It was 7 behind than turned the tables. Mwhahaha nintendo fans are taking back the site!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

@angrypoolman

You ninja'ed me, I was responding to Seraphic and Xen :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@angrypoolman

You ninja'ed me, I was responding to Seraphic and Xen :P

lol!

killeryoshis said:
Dang. The SNES made a huge comeback. It was 7 behind than turned the tables. Mwhahaha nintendo fans are taking back the site!

Taking back the site? Sir, they never lost it.

I believe that somewhere deep down in every gamer's heart lies the heart of a child playing his nintendo. So in fact, we're all nintendo fans from the early days, some just grew to like other things, but the kid in them playing nintendo still lies within

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
I believe that somewhere deep down in every gamer's heart lies the heart of a child playing his nintendo. So in fact, we're all nintendo fans from the early days, some just grew to like other things, but the kid in them playing nintendo still lies within

lol, true, i guess we should seperate it by nintendo fans(all of us) and this gen only wii/ds fanboys.

Yeah, those shame our nintendo heritage :P Nintendo showed us that all games should be treated as equals and that we should embrace all possibilites in the realm of gaming :)

Current PC Build