By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Brand FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! PS1 vs SNES.....

SNES.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

PS1...

So many good games of almost every genre.

You could say that about the SNES, but the PS1 has more ;)

SNES <3

I still enjoy playing games such as Super Mario World, Terranigma or Chrono Trigger.

PS1

never had either but i think ps1 sounds so much cooler...

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network

PS1...

Some of my favorite games of all time - Xenogears, Chrono Cross, FF9 etc.
Was my first gaming console.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Snes...sure the PS1 had alot of great games but most of them are unplayable today on anything bigger then a 20" screen..hurts my eyes to much.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

CGI-Quality said:
NKAJ said:
never had either but i think ps1 sounds so much cooler...

Did you ever expereince either? If not, I can't count a vote here.

lol actually i played star wars jedi knights ?? or something and it was incrediable fun but no my vote doesnt really count

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I'll have to stick with the PS1, as much as I like the SNES.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

CGI-Quality said:
Naum said:

Snes...sure the PS1 had alot of great games but most of them are unplayable today on anything bigger then a 20" screen..hurts my eyes to much.

Vote - doesn't count. READ THE RULES!

wow was that bad?..forget it then.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints