By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will PS3 surpass Xbox360 for total sales? 2011 or 2012

bevochan said:
Crystalchild said:
december 17 2010. Why? Because Final Fantasy versus XIII launches then, WW simultaniously.
:D

no really, i have no idea when it happens, but it will.

Final Fantasy 13 versus probably won't come out until mid-2011.  Or if never....

Regardless, PS3 will pass Xbox360 by Christmas 2010.

End of 2009:  Xbox360 lead over PS3: 5.5 million
March 2010:  Xbox360 lead over PS3: 4 million
August 2010:  Xbox360 lead over PS3: 2.5 million
Black Friday 2010:  Xbox360 lead over PS3: 1 million
Christmas 2010:  PS3 lead over Xbox360

I change my mind.  By the end of 2009, Xbox360's lead over PS3 will be less than 5 million.

Around the Network

still nothing

God dammit, have I missed some sort of satanic rite on this site yesterday? This is at least the 2nd Zombie thread today!

Thank you.....

This is how annoying its been for 360 fans. PS propaganda and hopeful wishes have been spammed in our faces since 2009.

"Every year is where PS3 will take second. If not the current year, then its the next, and when it happens well act like we called it the whole time".

Essentially every year we are drowned in PS3 bragging, when no victory ever took place.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Thank you.....

This is how annoying its been for 360 fans. PS propaganda and hopeful wishes have been spammed in our faces since 2009.

"Every year is where PS3 will take second. If not the current year, then its the next, and when it happens well act like we called it the whole time".

Essentially every year we are drowned in PS3 bragging, when no victory ever took place.

"...It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Don't get bent out of shape about these types of threads, take them with a grain of salt.  Old and new.  They're bluster and meaningless.

Around the Network

This thread gave me a good laugh. I also noticed I haven't seen the majority of the posters here in some time.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

KHlover said:
God dammit, have I missed some sort of satanic rite on this site yesterday? This is at least the 2nd Zombie thread today!

Yes, because I mentioned them in another thread and it seems some people took the opportunity ;)

walsufnir said:
KHlover said:

Yes, because I mentioned them in another thread and it seems some people took the opportunity ;)

XD

Lol @ this thread. Some posters I've never seen or who I haven't seen since god knows when...

Comedy Gold right here!!! Christmas 2009 the gap will close......

kowenicki said:
are we talking before the next gen starts? if so then no it wont.

after that... who gives a shit?

ding ding ding