By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IYO, what are the worst things this gen has brought to the table?

Wildvine53 said:
Fanboyism.
I mean, there just systems meant to entertain us right? Its gotten so bad this Gen, that three of my friends quiet talking to me when I bought the Wii

*GASP....you.....bought....a ...W....W....W.....Wiiiiiiiiiiii?!?!?!? *Silent treatment......

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network
demonfox13 said:

And once again a genius post by Squilliam lol.

Thanks, but im not in need of praise.

Tease.

every 3rd party that made a shovelware gme

demonfox13 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Fanboyism.
I mean, there just systems meant to entertain us right? Its gotten so bad this Gen, that three of my friends quiet talking to me when I bought the Wii

*GASP....you.....bought....a ...W....W....W.....Wiiiiiiiiiiii?!?!?!? *Silent treatment......

Saddly, that is exactly how it went.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wildvine53 said:
demonfox13 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Fanboyism.

I don't like to say this about people's friends

But I think your grandparents are probably cooler than those three chums

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Wildvine53 said:
demonfox13 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Fanboyism.

I don't like to say this about people's friends

But I think your grandparents are probably cooler than those three chums

My Grandparents? Yes they are, they could probably kick their buts at any Wii game too

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

IMO Khuutra is the worst thing to happen this generation, well Khuutra and Noname 2200 whom im sure are actually the same person so to speak.

Tease.

PS3 fanboys
XBOX 360 fanboys
Wii fanboys

in no particular order

fanboys
goddamn fan boys

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

dnnc said:
PS3 fanboys
XBOX 360 fanboys
Wii fanboys

in no particular order

fanboys
goddamn fan boys

Fanboys have always been and will always be.  Such is the way of the universe.

Squilliam said:
IMO Khuutra is the worst thing to happen this generation, well Khuutra and Noname 2200 whom im sure are actually the same person so to speak.

For those not in the know me and Squilliam are joking with each other, don't report us