By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III - E3 Demo vs God of War: The Collection Demo

makingmusic476 said:

The blood spatters, self-shadowing, and particularly the lighting have been much improved over the last few months.

Old:

New:

Mr. David Jaffe said :

F**K YOU! I ain't no fan boy but this mother f**king game looks like nothing you've ever played...and you can hold me to that when this thing hits and when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life- it's THAT good looking.

Looks like he was telling the truth after all

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Mr. David Jaffe said :

F**K YOU! I ain't no fan boy but this mother f**king game looks like nothing you've ever played...and you can hold me to that when this thing hits and when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life- it's THAT good looking.

Looks like he was telling the truth after all

Well it's nice to see I wasn't the only one who thought back to that quote! I wonder if this will be the last graphical revision? The game still has a lot of time before release, so it's bound to look even better by launch. I don't see how they can improve upon what they have right now, though. Maybe some environmental textures? The flaming pot in the background still looks good, but could be so much better with a nicer texture.

I played it yesterday and today.

And OMG WOW its fucking awesome!!!

From n4g

Check out my game about moles ^

VGC should have some off-screen gameplay videos up sometime this week so you can all see it in motion

Around the Network

That looks a bit better than the screens in the other thread.

masterb8tr said:
if the game really looks that good, it looks better than uncharted 2 imo

That's fully possible as Uncharted is much more open game than GoW so there's lot more to render in U2.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I don't think it looks better than Uncharted 2, but it does look incredibly good. The character models are king, but the environments and a few other things are not to that standard

Munkeh111 said:
I don't think it looks better than Uncharted 2, but it does look incredibly good. The character models are king, but the environments and a few other things are not to that standard

Dont forget the moving levels

GOW3 has alot of things going on screen

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Munkeh111 said:

Dont forget the moving levels

GOW3 has alot of things going on screen

Yeah, but it just did not have that same wow effect that Uncharted 2 did, I doubt any game will, which is a shame