By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - San Andreas vs Vice City vs Liberty city

After seeing the teaser for the next GTA location I was wondering which GTA location you all like the best :

vice city , san andreas or liberty city .

I personally prefer liberty city just because it has more personality and GTA IV was my favourite game from the series . But it would be great if they made the next GTA in a new location .

http://www.thegtaplace.com/images/sanandreas/maps/sanandreas_map.jpg" width="228" height="212">

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

Around the Network

Liberty City from GTA III was the best IMO.

Liberty City in GTA3 was epic. GTA4 ruined it. Vice city sucked. San Andreas was good but felt a bit too big at times.

San Andreas

love the countryside :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

JerCotter7 said:
Liberty City in GTA3 was epic. GTA4 ruined it. Vice city sucked. San Andreas was good but felt a bit too big at times.

O.o

... but... but Vice City was awesome =(

Around the Network

Vice. It may not be the biggest but it has the best atmosphere.

personal favourite order

gta vc stories>gta sa>gta4>gta vc<gta lb stories>gta 3>gta london<gta 2<gta 1

gta vice city stories because it has the most you can do.

large and alot of things you can do in san andreas and very replayable

gta 4 next gen graphics but alot of fun thing like businesses and gang warefare removed because of 360 disk size

gta vice city because it was the first to let you do alot of stuff

then the rest basically because they are sequel to each other

im sure the exspansions for gta4 would give it alot of stuff and probably put it at the top of my list though

How about all 3? That would be EPIC!!! 

It would be the first GTA to do that, like take one part from each city and post them together!

Epic!

Garnett said:

How about all 3? That would be EPIC!!! 

It would be the first GTA to do that, like take one part from each city and post them together!

Epic!

How does that work geographically? O.o

@Akvod

They could actually put all the citys in it, you can take flights and fly to the other ones.

That would be epic.