By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official 3D Dot Game Heroes Thread

OMG ! This game has awesome graphics ! somebody told me its Sony's Zelda ! OMG ! I am SOOOO hyped for this..wow..OMG !

Around the Network

I hope the soundtrack is awesome.
Btw, I think the JP boxart is also cool. Somethinge I never thought would be possible with the new PS3 logo.
OMG ! I am SOOO HYPED for this..

Its #3 behind God of War 3 and The Last Guardian.

There's an "Edit" button for a reason.  Stop spamming.

MetalGearSolid_4ever, you are one of the few who were given a second chance on this site, Lord knows why.  Use it wisely.

@making
Sorry dude..

This thread's all stickied like Sticky White Stuff.

Sorry, it popped into my head, and I just couldn't not say it.  >_>

Around the Network

glad your excited metalgearsolid4ever

I am just afraid that the game is too niche to find good success!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
glad your excited metalgearsolid4ever

I am just afraid that the game is too niche to find good success!

As much as I would love to see more games like this, I am just glad that I am being given the opportunity to play it. Regardless of how it sells will not affect my views on it. Plus, it may seem niche, but who knows, the older crowd such as myself might gobble this up.

People didn't expect anything from Demon's Souls and the game is sitting around at least 300k when imports are considered. Not bad sales for a game developed by a not so big developer.

I doubt Silicon Studio spent millions upon millions on this title. I would be surprised if it surpassed 10M to be honest because for a game like this that might be too high. The game has no voice work, that should save a chunk of change.

I am sure this game will only need 150-200k sales to begin posting profit, if that.

Of course I could be wrong, but so far I was right about the game already being picked up and an announcement being made before the end of the year, which I posted not even 2 weeks ago. Over a month ago I stated that Atlus and Ignition were fighting over US publishing rights, so I may still be right on that. Hopefully my luck continues and I am also right about that and that 200k sales considers this game a success.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

those pics are amazing! and im not even an old school gamer!

Ok, time to bump this thread with some screenshots

Check out more after the link

Famitsu didn't seem to like this game very much. It got a 30/40.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.