By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The alliance of random members who believe the N64 is better than the PS1!!

Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

I don't believe you.

What gives you that idea?

You've only owned six games in your ENTIRE LIFE

Someone clearly didn't read my Info explaining the six games.

Basically, I'm lazy.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

I don't believe you.

Basically, I'm lazy.

No, I clearly did, that's the joke. I acknowledged that you've played Ocarina of Time, which isn't in your collection, which should serve as some kind of signal to you.

Fill out your N64 and PS1 collections

I'm curious

Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

I don't believe you.

Basically, I'm lazy.

No, I clearly did, that's the joke. I acknowledged that you've played Ocarina of Time, which isn't in your collection, which should serve as some kind of signal to you.

I'm curious

I'm far too lazy to.

And I don't remember all the games I played when I was 4 years old.

I can just relay them to you if you want.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Better than PS1? ROFL!!!!

I can't even say the N64 is better than the Saturn wth a straight face.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

ROFLROFLROFL @ OP!!!

MGS + FF + RE (back then it was actually good) + TOmb Raider + Crash Bandicoot + Gran Turismo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N64

The best game on N64 was Super Mario 64 & Pokemon Stadium

The best game of that generation was Metal Gear Soild 1, followed by Final Fantasy VII and Gran Turismo & tomb raider.....then mario 64.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

I'm curious

I'm far too lazy to.

Sure.

thetonestarr said:
I'm in, easily. Besides the points already made, the games on N64 typically aged much better than the PS1's.

Depends what games we're are talking about. Your way of thinking clearly only cherry picks a few games on both sides.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

I'm curious

I'm far too lazy to.

Sure.

Would you want present day included as well, e.g. playing games via Virtual Console and PS2 backwards compatibility?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

Sure.

Would you want present day included as well, e.g. playing games via Virtual Console and PS2 backwards compatibility?

If they inform your "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" then sure. If not, you don't need to bother.

If you do include them, list them separately, if you would.

darthdevidem01 said:
ROFLROFLROFL @ OP!!!

MGS + FF + RE (back then it was actually good) + TOmb Raider + Crash Bandicoot + Gran Turismo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N64

The best game on N64 was Super Mario 64 & Pokemon Stadium

The best game of that generation was Metal Gear Soild 1, followed by Final Fantasy VII and Gran Turismo & tomb raider.....then mario 64.

Metal Gear Solid wasn't even the best game released that year. Hell, it wasn't even in the top five.