By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: nordlead v TalonMan

nordlead...because he's got a red tag above his name.

EDIT: Actually, lol, I stumbled across nordlead's profile while googling something a long time ago and seeing his profile indirectly made me want to start an account on here.

Around the Network

I love that image, and it fits perfectly.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm sorry all I made an mistake...Here's my real list...also I vote Talon...

Former something....

So Cake just comes in out of no where and beats everyone? Never would expect that. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Talonman!

Because he gives, simple users like me, the possibility to improve Vgchartz.
Nordlead is nice too.

Around the Network

Talon, Talon, Talonman, hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

axumblade said:
Kantor said:
axumblade said:
Talon Man seemed really cool around e3 when he was on the chat room. But nordlead was a werewolf doctor in the mafia game that just finished.

I'll go with the nord.

On another note, I had a good run. *lights cigarette and puts on blindfold*

Spread a rumour that Badgenome is the head of a large Japanese game development company. You'll win.

That too closely resembles Nintendo for me to win at this time...I'll say that he is the reason that there isn't Cross-Game chat on the PS3, the reason Microsoft loses exclusives and the reason Wii hardcore games don't sell up to their expectations.

Also the reason MW2 has no dedicated servers on PC.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Blacksaber said:

I'm sorry all I made an mistake...Here's my real list...also I vote Talon...

=O no faith in me! I see how it is and now you're no longer my favorite DB admin!

As for nordlead vs talon... its really hard ~_~ since talon does a hell of a lot of work and made VGC IM I'm going with him (sorry nord)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Unvote Nordlead

Vote Talonman

nordlead