By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Platinumed Uncharted 2?

Of those of us in the trophy league I was the first to get the platinum :D at October 16, 2009
11:18:11 PM PDT

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Munkeh111 said:
phinch1 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Nearly there, I've just started the crushing playthrough

Ive got to do the crushing , find the last few tresures im at 70%

I'm at 74 I think. But I missed a few treasures in the first 2 chapters.... very very very annoying, I'll go back to it later, but I want to get the Charted - Crushing trophy last

Go to Chapter Select, on each chapter it shows you how many treasures there are, and how many you've found.

So for me, Chapter 1 is 4/5 (how did I miss any there?)

Yeah, I missed 3 on the first one, I was using the crap gamespot guide, and then 1 on the 2nd chapter, at the very very end of the chapter. I'll come back to it just before I do the last boss

am stuck on that stupid iron fist master

Wonktonodi said:
Of those of us in the trophy league I was the first to get the platinum :D at October 16, 2009

congrats dude but seriously did u sleep?

Munkeh111 said:
Kantor said:
Munkeh111 said:
phinch1 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I'm at 74 I think. But I missed a few treasures in the first 2 chapters.... very very very annoying, I'll go back to it later, but I want to get the Charted - Crushing trophy last

Go to Chapter Select, on each chapter it shows you how many treasures there are, and how many you've found.

i sure u missed the one with the man hangin out the train that u suppose to shoot down

Around the Network

@ wolfofthepack, go to chapter 4, get into the cabin, then do it. Make sure you are playing on very easy, and be 100% sure that you shoot them before you punch them, because you can kill them in 1 punch anyway

I have a plat =)

wolfofthepack said:
Munkeh111 said:
Kantor said:
Munkeh111 said:
phinch1 said:
Munkeh111 said:

i sure u missed the one with the man hangin out the train that u suppose to shoot down

^ that would be the one ive missed to lol

wolfofthepack said:
Wonktonodi said:

congrats dude but seriously did u sleep?

He got the game early from some special screening.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I got the game a week early :) steel fist expert was the last one I got first tried the train but that didn't work so then I tried urban warfare and was able to get it there just need to know guys in gray or is it tan? take one bulled before punching them and guys in black take three. Also watch out for the guy with the riot shield he showed up right around when I was getting close to 10 of them so I pulled back and then went around him