By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Platinumed Uncharted 2?

I just got my U2 platinum today (yay!), and was just wondering who else platinumed it? How was your experience? I found all of the trophies easy to obtain.*

*I know there's an official forum, but this would have gotten lost in there. Plus, that's about the game in general and this is solely about trophies.

Around the Network

I should have it in the next couple of days. Also, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is the only other game I platinumed.

Just need to finish crushing.  On chapter ~15 right now.

not yet, I have been stuck into MP for a while, just started my second playthrough on crushing,

I need crushing too. Then play the multiplayer for the 2 trphies. I'm at the siege chapter.

Around the Network
patapon said:
I should have it in the next couple of days. Also, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is the only other game I platinumed.

lol, me too! They're probably the two easiest next to Terminator Salvation.

tedsteriscool said:
patapon said:

Really? I know many games that are easier than Uncharted 1 and 2. It's just that both are THAT good.

patapon said:
tedsteriscool said:
patapon said:

Really? I know many games that are easier than Uncharted 1 and 2. It's just that both are THAT good.

That might be it. Seriously...both games are hard to put down.

I might try and platinum this, for my first platinum. But there are alot of treasures I havn't gotten yet : /

mmmmeeee!!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?