By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Mario Kart Wii

Well I did enjoy this game. Online play was great, great graphics, and a lot of tracks and characters. But there were some issues with it. Rubberband A.I. was just awful at times and really hurt the experience. And I would have liked some better battle modes although it was still fun.

What it really came down to is it was your Mario Kart experience done right and it's hard to really take off too much for having something put in there that has yet to be broken. I mean they tried something new with Double Dash and it didn't turn out right so I can't complain for them not breaking it haha. But it would be nice to seem them try to take it a step further and not have the failure of Double Dash.

Overall: 9.0/10

Just a solid Mario Kart game and really one of the best racers of this generation.

Around the Network

10 tHIS GAME IS THE SHIT. tHE ONE PLAYER IS FUCKING TOUGH. tHIS IS THE ONE OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES i OWN. gETTING THREE STARS ON ALL OF THE CUPS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE LAST THING i DO ON ANY GAME THIS GENERATION. tHE ONLINE IS AMAZING TOO. pROBABLY THE BEST ONLINE GAME THIS GEN FOR THE wII.

amazing online
great controls
good graphics imo and overall a great game to play for a long time!

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

I'd give it a 10 if it had

- 4 player online
- optional team battle mode
- 250cc

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Go read a good game magazine. 5 is average.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:

go play the game. they are wrong.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Snesboy said:

I go to metacritic and see that 90% or more of the reviewers have 7 as average, and thats what I want to go by.

9.2/10

one of my favourtie Wii games

vonboysp said:
Snesboy said:

go play the game. they are wrong.

I never said the game deserved a 5. I really like Mario Kart Wii. I was just saying 5 is average.

8 for me. I enjoyed it, especially multiplayer, but rubber-banding in GP mode was really annoying.