By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

TalonMan said:
Rainbird said:
Awesome!

And can we have an easy way of changing between our game collection, wishlist, etc. when we have entered one of them? Instead of having to go back into your profile to change it.

Damn - I think if I were to tally up, you have BY FAR the most requests in this thread...

...not that any of them have been bad or anything, but SHEESH - you're exausting!!!   :P

IGNORE him and listen to my requests!

He can go make his own thread >=(

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Oh, oh, I've got one! I don't know if this is "minor", though.

How about the ability to quote more than one post at a time? Maybe like a little checkbox you can tick off if you want to quote a post.

Khuutra said:

How about the ability to quote more than one post at a time? Maybe like a little checkbox you can tick off if you want to quote a post.

Priorities, Khuutra.

Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

Priorities, Khuutra.

Khuutra is a brick layer, what he really wants to do is create 3/4 walls of text in reply at the same time.

Tease.

TalonMan, I do like the new system for showing if you've been quoted (which of COURSE you added, because Rainbird suggested it [I think]), but could you change it to yellow, or green? Read on grey isn't very easy on the eyes.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Rainbird said:
Awesome!

And can we have an easy way of changing between our game collection, wishlist, etc. when we have entered one of them? Instead of having to go back into your profile to change it.

Damn - I think if I were to tally up, you have BY FAR the most requests in this thread...

...not that any of them have been bad or anything, but SHEESH - you're exausting!!!   :P

I'm good for the site

And I praise your work a lot, so you don't get to complain!

Also, when switching to "Started by me" in the My Posts box, pressing view all posts will just show you all your posts like it did before, not a list of your threads.

And I agree with Kantor, that red is harsh on the eyes when somone quotes you, though the feature is very welcome (And no, it wasn't my suggestion).

Now, for Google Wave integration

Rainbird said:
zexen_lowe said:
zexen_lowe said:
Or better, see if you can extend the width of the "Last post column" a few pixels so it doesn't go one line below when we set the timezone to something diff than GMT

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7349/clipboard1yj.png

Thanks, Talon!

I'll requote this, to see if it's possible to fix it, as the rows are much taller than needed. Though, I don't wanna overload Talon, but he may have missed it

I support this. Make the column a few pixels wider, and everything is back to normal.

Oh, and I still support this

cumulative sales in the game pages anyone ?

so that you can view total sales of games at the end of the first ten weeks !

I was thinking of making the red into a green, not just darker. But this works.

Also, the nifty new "go to the last post you read in a thread" feature is great, but it doesn't work for pages. IE: If I posted halfway down page 3, and the thread is now on page 4, I will be taken to the top of page 4, and if I click page 3, to the top of page 3.

Rainbird, please quote this so Talon can fix it

I can't access my original account. megaman79
It is a major problem for me, although minor in terms of the universe, climate change and terrorism.

PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT. megaman79
I can't log in with any password and even when i request another password it still doesn't work.

PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT. megaman79