By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - Which is your favorite Sony series?

Which is your favorite Sony series?

God of War 1,495 29.49%

Gran Turismo 899 17.74%

Jak and Daxter 228 4.50%

Ratchet & Clank 324 6.39%

Uncharted 1,634 32.24%

Other 489 9.65%

Total:5,069

Since the release of the first Playstation back in the mid 90s, Sony has been consistent in delivering quality titles, either through development in their own studios or through collaboration with second parties. Today, they have several series under their belts that stand as some of the most critically acclaimed and enjoyed of all time. Nintendo and Microsoft have had their polls, so it's time for Sony to shine. Show your support for your favorite Sony series by voting in the following poll (which can be found on the front page):

Which is your favorite Sony series?

God of War

Gran Turismo

Jak and Daxter

Ratchet & Clank

Uncharted

Other

Notes:

1. If your favorite series isn't there, just vote Other. Don't complain.

2. The weekly polls will now be made on Sunday, the beginning of the week (instead of Friday).

3. Although I'd like to keep next week's poll a surprise, I can say that it's bound to make quite a few members of this site happy.

Around the Network

jak

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Hard choice.

Ratchet.

My personal favourite is God of War. Though it has only had two (main) games, they are both in my all time top five, and the PSP iteration is my favourite PSP game. GoW3 is also at the top of my Most Wanted list.

Ratchet and Clank would be second, only because of the sheer number of quality titles in the series.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Team Ico fans, vote for "Other!"

Zelda & Gears won the last two polls, voted for both. I'll probably be in the minority this time.

Around the Network

Gran Turismo for Sony only first party games.

Parasite Eve for Sony only third party games.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Jak

I'll go with Uncharted. Both games have blown me away.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

A toss up between God of War and Uncharted for me really, though I had to give the nudge to Uncharted this time around. Ask me again once GoW3 is out

God of War.