By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

Apparently logic and this site do not go hand in hand.

One guy says its coming and the rest of you flock to him as if he is the messiah.

I am going to wait until the direct question is asked in the next interview. That is called the "logical thing to do."

And I am curious. Do you even know what the word "complaining" means? You guys are tossing a lot of words left and right that I think you have no idea what the meanings for are. Seriously, it is laughable.

Around the Network
Arek the Absolute said:

Apparently logic and this site do not go hand in hand.

One guy says its coming and the rest of you flock to him as if he is the messiah.

I am going to wait until the direct question is asked in the next interview. That is called the "logical thing to do."

And I am curious. Do you even know what the word "complaining" means? You guys are tossing a lot of words left and right that I think you have no idea what the meanings for are. Seriously, it is laughable.

again, your complaint is noted, you keep repeating it again and again. Anything else?

Yea, just a question.

Do you have a brain in your head or is it just an empty space?

You know, seeing you guys and how you are acting makes me give mad props to kamal. If he somehow miraculously telling the truth, then awesome, but if he is not, major props for him to get you all kissing his feet for no reason.

Kudos Kamal :)

Kamal... what gives me thoughts is that "soon"...

I believe in this localization, but I think it will be releasedin spring (or AFTER that!)... but that "soon" gives me anxiety...

What do you say? I must hope about that "soon", or you think Troy said it without thinking?

WOW in 24 hr this thread blew up

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
Arek the Absolute said:

Yea, just a question.

You know, seeing you guys and how you are acting makes me give mad props to kamal. If he somehow miraculously telling the truth, then awesome, but if he is not, major props for him to get you all kissing his feet for no reason.

6 posts and 6 whiny little school girl complaints from you. Kudos Arek :)

I wait of the Ps3 Version. Vesperia is awesome for PS3.

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Blood_Tears said:
Arek the Absolute said:

Yea, just a question.

I feel like slapping your high school English teachers for allowing you to pass their classes. Seriously, you have no reading comprehension what so ever. I hope English is your second language, because if not, you are the epitome of fail.

Let me explain what I was doing. I wasn't complaining. My original post was contesting against what kamal said. I wanted to see what he would say. After that dude from the interview posted, I really started to disbelieve kamal. Then you idiots started posting saying "OH NO THEY DONT WANT IT TO COME OUT" which is a completely baseless accusation. I then started to FLAME you for your stupidity. Flame, not complain.

No where in any of my posts was complaining done. God damn.

Knowing how your air headed self works, you will think "derp hes complaining again heedlee heedlee."  even after I told you directly that i was flaming you.

I feel sorry that kamal  and this website have to be seen associating with people like you. People who don't ****ing thing logically what so ever.

Arek the Absolute said:
Blood_Tears said:
Arek the Absolute said:

Yea, just a question.

I feel like slapping your high school English teachers for allowing you to pass their classes. Seriously, you have no reading comprehension what so ever. I hope English is your second language, because if not, you are the epitome of fail.

Let me explain what I was doing. I wasn't complaining. My original post was contesting against what kamal said. I wanted to see what he would say. After that dude from the interview posted, I really started to disbelieve kamal. Then you idiots started posting saying "OH NO THEY DONT WANT IT TO COME OUT" which is a completely baseless accusation. I then started to FLAME you for your stupidity. Flame, not complain.

No where in any of my posts was complaining done. God damn.

Knowing how your air headed self works, you will think "derp hes complaining again heedlee heedlee."  even after I told you directly that i was flaming you.

I feel sorry that kamal  and this website have to be seen associating with people like you. People who don't ****ing thing logically what so ever.

Your message is not completely bad, but... hey, calm down kid!

When I said "they don' t want Vesperia to come out" I wasn' t referring to your posts :D however you started flame against us (me too in your first flame attack).

I have only some problems to understand you [English as my foreign (not "second"!!! Do you know what does "second language" mean? XD) language], so I didn' t understand why you don' t believe Kamal... if so. Can you explain it to me or do you want just to continue your colourless flame?

Maybe troy is just up to some viral marketing about Tales of Vesperia PS3