By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

I am confused: you all underline cast' s words... but you forget this: they CAN' T TALK about not-announced localizations/plans/games.

If they always said to not know anything, maybe they lied. It' s not that simple. "Riegel, is NB going to release Vesperia PS3 in NA? ...Oh, yes dear!"... NO... It' s not that simple; it' s normal they always say "What? Vesperia PS3? No, we don' t know anything"... simply normal!!!

Maybe Troy, face to face, is more sincere, and revealed NB plans more than once... because it' s strange everyone talk about Troy, and not other VA... mayb this Troy is a "black sheep", always revealing (in private) others' plans.

I am not saying Vesperia will come out NA soon... I am only considering ALL the possibilities; those remain 50%-50%...

Around the Network
Deidara89 said:
I am confused: you all underline cast' s words... but you forget this: they CAN' T TALK about not-announced localizations/plans/games.

If they always said to not know anything, maybe they lied. It' s not that simple. "Riegel, is NB going to release Vesperia PS3 in NA? ...Oh, yes dear!"... NO... It' s not that simple; it' s normal they always say "What? Vesperia PS3? No, we don' t know anything"... simply normal!!!

Maybe Troy, face to face, is more sincere, and revealed NB plans more than once... because it' s strange everyone talk about Troy, and not other VA... mayb this Troy is a "black sheep", always revealing (in private) others' plans.

I am not saying Vesperia will come out NA soon... I am only considering ALL the possibilities; those remain 50%-50%...

I agree, but hardly no one else in this thread will. They all are hell bent on attacking the thread creator and trying there very hardest to prove the op wrong. Creating a new alt account and posting links, they really don't want ToV to be released in NA. They probably bought the 360 version and are bitter about the additions to the PS3 version. All in all, this thread has gone on for far too long because people can't let it go and are desperate.

Talk about beating a dead horse already, if it comes to NA, then great, if not who cares. There is tons of JRPG's coming in the very near future.  Oh well....

Interesting...

Blood_Tears said:
Deidara89 said:

I agree, but hardly no one else in this thread will. They all are hell bent on attacking the thread creator and trying there very hardest to prove the op wrong. Creating a new alt account and posting links, they really don't want ToV to be released in NA. They probably bought the 360 version and are bitter about the additions to the PS3 version. All in all, this thread has gone on for far too long because people can't let it go and are desperate.

Talk about beating a dead horse already, if it comes to NA, then great, if not who cares. There is tons of JRPG's coming in the very near future.  Oh well....

Thanks for that input you guys. Look am not doing this to give you just false hope, I just posting what he told me on the day. In the end if it does come out hooray for us, if not brush up on your japanese and import.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Blood_Tears said:
Deidara89 said:

Hahahahaha, what?

I don't know how me saying "kamal you are lying" equates to me not wanting this to come to the NA.

Oh yea, you are right. I am an evil gamer who doesn't want the game I personally want to play in English to come out here. No sir, I would much rather like the rest of you learn Japanese and endure translating every bit instead of enjoying the game in English.

What kind of logic do you guys even use here? So far, it seems like you have non at all.

I want the game just as much as you all do, but I don't advocate people who spread stuff like this and keep at it while totally lying. Kamal probably heard one thing and twisted it in his mind to what we are seeing now.

ps-not an alt account sweetheart

Around the Network

Don't try to reason. It's not going to work here, considering I've been trying for a while now. If you think someone's not telling the complete truth and you try to find out more, you must hate the very idea that the game exists at all. No one can have doubts or questions at all. JUST BEELLIIIIEVE!

Anyway, now that I got that out of my system, Troy's answer to a direct question will be interesting enough. If he's allowed to be that loose lipped about the game, then it should be easy to find out what he truly knows. I really can't fault someone wanting the game badly, just keeping things logical is the best choice of action.

However, Troy does mention the PS3 version in a conference, even though he never came right out and said that it was being localized. VAs will beat around the bush (like when he talks about that secret project coming out in spring that any moron who watched the trailer would know is FF13, unless they have someone who sounds just like him) about any upcoming release, not directly talking about it. When you say mentioning nothing about localization of the PS3 version, do you mean entirely or just the act of it being ported over here? Considering he's already mentioned in that "we came back and did a couple of things several months ago but I don’t know if that was ported over for anything else" in his article, which is completely roundabout.

Blood_Tears said:
Deidara89 said:

Absolutly right! Many of them just hope Vesperia PS3 USA never comes...

.......Isn't that a bit judgmental?

It has just been really easy to find holes in the argument. Also, facts help with clarification. Believing in something for little to no reason other than blind faith is borderline cult like.

Anyone can hear something wrong at anytime. To hear more than one side of the story is insightful and informative. You might actually learn something.

Most people who bought the 360 version want the PS3 version, or any tales game that gets released...maybe except Tempest and ToS2.

That's because we are fans. However, the lack of common sense is astounding.

I might just have to take that 3 hour drive to Virginia this month.

Deidara89 said:
Blood_Tears said:
Deidara89 said:

Absolutly right! Many of them just hope Vesperia PS3 USA never comes...

You guys are the biggest idiots I have ever seen on a forum.

Yes, you are totally right. Strike and I don't want this game to come out. That is why we are calling him out. Not because we want solid evidence. Not at all.

Good god. The moment you hear something negative about someone saying it might come out you think that we don't want it come out. What the hell kind of logic is that? It makes no sense what so ever. What is wrong with you? Do you use that brain inside your head or do you just let it sit there and waste. Seriously, I don't understand how you can think that is what we are saying.

What we ARE saying is that we don't want to get hyped up for ****ing nothing. We want solid evidence, not petty hearsay. I want this game to come out so bad, but seriously, I don't want to get hyped up only to get crushed. I am more careful about what I get hyped about, and the stuff said here just makes me really think it is bs.

Good freaking god. You guys are the type of gamers that make me sick.

come on, keep it going.....keep crying and see how long you complain for in this thread...come on sweetheart.