By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

Hey Kamal... localization is complete or not? It' s the only thing I haven' t completely known :D

Around the Network

wow there are alot of good RPG's next year for the PS3!!!
can't wait for WKC and FF13
3D Dot Game Heroes might come out next year too???
FF13 versus might have a release date at E3???
Last rebellion might come out next year???
so can't wait xDDDD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Deidara89 said:
Hey Kamal... localization is complete or not? It' s the only thing I haven' t completely known :D

Yeah it is, he said nearly everything was ported over from the 360 version he just had to do additional voicing to coincide with the introduction of Patty and fully voiced Skits.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Deidara89 said:

Yeah it is, he said nearly everything was ported over from the 360 version he just had to do additional voicing to coincide with the introduction of Patty and fully voiced Skits.

What a shame, Namco!!! They already have localized the game, but they have thinked very well to release it on 2015.

What teases me is the fact that they are not even going to announce it! No... they will announce it on 2014, and will release it on 2015.

-_-' NAMCO...

Deidara89 said:
Kamal said:
Deidara89 said:

What a shame, Namco!!! They already have localized the game, but they have thinked very well to release it on 2015.

What teases me is the fact that they are not even going to announce it! No... they will announce it on 2014, and will release it on 2015.

-_-' NAMCO...

I swear that's exactly what their going to do... They would be that lame. And when they anounce it we would probally have to wait a few extra months... Or they'll just give us "Tales of Vesperia Ps3... Coming 2010..."

-__-

Around the Network

Anyone hear about the new costume prices? Namco's up to their old screwing the customer routine.

Kamal said:
Deidara89 said:

Now that I think about it, that's a lot more detailed information than you gave the first time. A lot more.

Strike24 said:
Kamal said:
Deidara89 said:

Now that I think about it, that's a lot more detailed information than you gave the first time. A lot more.

I thought I covered it already. Anyway he wasn't sure about the release only that his work was over and the game was coming "soon"

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Strike24 said:
Heh, never thought something like this would be the thing to make me take the time to register for this site.

Anyway, what exactly was said by Troy? For how long has he been doing this? Your explanation seems incredibly broad.

Okay I give more of a detailed explanation

Me. Have you been working on the localization of the PS3?

Troy. Yeah should be out soon, we been called back to add additional dialogue to the new character whats her name?

Me. Patty

Troy. Yeah Patty, that was it

Troy. Why don't you get the 360 version is out in europe already?

Me. Nah, I think I don't want to miss out on additional features

Troy. Don't worry should be out in NA soon then Europe after.

ME. Can you sign these.

The only reason I post that is because of this. I am in no way interrogating you or telling you you're wrong, just want to get facts straight.  This conversation you posted the first time seemed really dumbed down to begin with, and now seems even more so.

Maybe it was a bit brief.