By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

Strike24 said:
Deidara89 said:

2010 is the "jrpg year" on PS3... especially the first months... There are FFXIII, Star ocean, White knight chronicles... all big games... so if Namco Bandai fears these 3 games, it will release Vesperia NA AFTER spring :(
The best idea is to release it BEFORE these games: during winter... in November or December!

What do you think? How will NB act?

Moronic again.

Tales of the Abyss was released same week as FF12.

Tales of Symphonia 2 will be released in EU the same week as MW2.

Tales of Eternia was released the same day as 9/11 (though that was more bad luck than anything else).

Good release dates and Namco don't get along well.

Slow down with words!

However your post is only a good thing. Better!!! So NB won' t care about WKC, SO4, and FFXIII... Great! So I have hope also in a "February-March 2010"

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
Forget ToV....YOU HUNG OUT WITH THE TURBO POWER RANGERS!

I hate you....

Also the mighty morphin, couldn't get a pic with them. Maybe next year.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Deidara89 said:
Strike24 said:
Deidara89 said:

2010 is the "jrpg year" on PS3... especially the first months... There are FFXIII, Star ocean, White knight chronicles... all big games... so if Namco Bandai fears these 3 games, it will release Vesperia NA AFTER spring :(
The best idea is to release it BEFORE these games: during winter... in November or December!

Moronic again.

Tales of Eternia was released the same day as 9/11 (though that was more bad luck than anything else).

Slow down with words!

However your post is only a good thing. Better!!! So NB won' t care about WKC, SO4, and FFXIII... Great! So I have hope also in a "February-March 2010"

We were predicting June actually, because that's when FF13 comes out. Like I said before, releasing any tales game within ten months after its Japan's release is a rarity, only happening with the 360 version because to maximize sales before the temporary exclusive title.

...Slow down with words? It's like a 20 second read.

Strike24 said:
Deidara89 said:
Strike24 said:
Deidara89 said:

Moronic again.

Slow down with words!

We were predicting June actually, because that's when FF13 comes out. Like I said before, releasing any tales game within ten months after its Japan's release is a rarity, only happening with the 360 version because to maximize sales before the temporary exclusive title.

...Slow down with words? It's like a 20 second read.

Ok, many Tales of arrived in USA 1 year after the JPN release, but maybe because they voluntarily began the localization too late. Vesperia is different: its translation in English is already complete (yeah, I know about the extras, but they' re the... 10% of the game?).

About FFXIII... its release is spring 2010 both USA and PAL... not June, but around March!

PS: with "slow down with words" I mean "don' t offend!"... "moronic"... I don' t know the meaning of this word, but I can imagine...

FFXIII doesn't come out in June, just a Q2 release has been comfirmed by S-E so far.

Around the Network

PS3 CONFIRMED 2010 REALESES
1.White Khight Chronicles (FEBRUARY)
2.STAR OCEAN 4 (FEBRUARY)
3.Resonance of Fate (SPRING 2010)
4.Final Fantasy XIII (SPRING 2010)
5.Atelier Rorona (SUMMER 2010)
6.Final Fantasy XIV (Q4 2010)
and number 7 tales of vesperia and possible realese of Ar Tonelico 3 in the west

Curse you gamestop for lying to me. Curse you.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=final%20fantasy%2013

Probably should of known it had a possibility of being a temporary date still. You'd think they would put a date on it by now.

Has anyone actually tried Star Ocean 4 on these boards and actually liked it? I couldn't do it, and I liked SO3 somewhat.

Strike24 said:

Curse you gamestop for lying to me. Curse you.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=final%20fantasy%2013

Probably should of known it had a possibility of being a temporary date still. You'd think they would put a date on it by now.

Has anyone actually tried Star Ocean 4 on these boards and actually liked it? I couldn't do it, and I liked SO3 somewhat.

21th June? That' s big lie. So your source was gamestop?

waitin patiently

Only for FF13. It would actually make the most sense, considering that's a huge dead zone compared to the other JRPGs and games like God of War 3 coming out early Spring.

http://www.gamervision.com/gamer/00_19/news/article/final_fantasy_xiii_scheduled_to_arrive_in_us_june_2010_