By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 game of the year?

Uncharted 2 all the way. runner ups will be KZ2, Batman AA and DS.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Uncharted 2, Batman AA or inFamous

This is like the third time today that I heard about the Batman game for the ps3.Now I need to check it out,it seems like a really good game.

It really is. And if your a fan of Batman (Comics or The Animated Series from the 90's) You will absolutely fall in love with the game.

I just checked some reviews and the average is 90+.I am a fan of the 90's animated series,perhaps I will give it a try.

You're in for an amazing ride as several key people behind the Animated series have worked heavily in this game. GO BUY IT

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:

This is like the third time today that I heard about the Batman game for the ps3.Now I need to check it out,it seems like a really good game.

It really is. And if your a fan of Batman (Comics or The Animated Series from the 90's) You will absolutely fall in love with the game.

I just checked some reviews and the average is 90+.I am a fan of the 90's animated series,perhaps I will give it a try.

You're in for an amazing ride as several key people behind the Animated series have worked heavily in this game. GO BUY IT

Perhaps if I get a ps3,I will pick this one up.But I am still uncertain whenever or not to get a ps3.I still need to see if games like Kingdom Hearts III are coming to the system.Right now I am not feeling an urge to get it anytime soon.

1) Uncharted 2
2) Killzone 2
3) inFamous

Doesn't count unreleased games, of course. But I doubt that anything will overtake Uncharted 2.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

PS3 game of the year = game of the year

Infamous or Uncharted 2 for me.

Can't decide.

Around the Network

1) Uncharted 1
2) inFamous
3) Killzone 2

Killzone 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Infamous

Haven't played Uncharted 2 yet

ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Perhaps if I get a ps3,I will pick this one up.But I am still uncertain whenever or not to get a ps3.I still need to see if games like Kingdom Hearts III are coming to the system.Right now I am not feeling an urge to get it anytime soon.

Don't hold your breathe, the chance of us seeing KH3 this gen is slim. very slim. The KH team and Nomura are working on VS XIII while helping out with FFXIII. Some of the main guys are also working on Birth By Sleep, and KH Mobile. This gen has already reached the 4 year limit and by the looks of it PS4/neXt boX and Wii 2 will be announced sometime in 2011.

Square's main teams are all busy developing titles and even though FFXIII and Birth By Sleep are almost finished and ready for launch. They still need to take care of Agito, KH Mobile, 3rd Birthday and VSXIII. Theres also the factor that the fan demand for a Final Fantasy VII Remake is probably higher than that for Kingdom Hearts 3, and I see no reason why SE wouldn't work on it when it's finished all of it's big projects.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Uncharted 2 for sure !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

FF13 LMAOOOOO
nah just kidding UC2 , KZ2 , InFamous , Demon's Souls , R&C : ACIT ????
i dunno all the PS3 exclusives are GOTY to me xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!