By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 game of the year?

Killzone 2 but did not pick up U2 yet.

Around the Network

Here is some footage from some games mentioned in the thread..Just in case someone wants to check them out.

Source:Youtube.

Uncharted 2

Demons Soul's

Infamous

My Goty vote would go to Uncharted 2. But does anybody know if Demon's Souls is comin to europe? It looks pretty expensive to order online.

Theo said:
My Goty vote would go to Uncharted 2. But does anybody know if Demon's Souls is comin to europe? It looks pretty expensive to order online.

It has not been announced yet and I really have no idea if it'll come to you. I'll hope for you :)

@theo

Hmmm maybe but I wouldn't w8 for it if I were you since sony them selves doesn't even bother publishing it in U.S.

Around the Network

Personally i think KZ2 should win it. But U2 is going to be a winner. its a no brainer really

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Uncharted 2, Batman AA or inFamous

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:

This is like the third time today that I heard about the Batman game for the ps3.Now I need to check it out,it seems like a really good game.

ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:

This is like the third time today that I heard about the Batman game for the ps3.Now I need to check it out,it seems like a really good game.

It really is. And if your a fan of Batman (Comics or The Animated Series from the 90's) You will absolutely fall in love with the game.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
ctk495 said:
ShadowSoldier said:

It really is. And if your a fan of Batman (Comics or The Animated Series from the 90's) You will absolutely fall in love with the game.

I just checked some reviews and the average is 90+.I am a fan of the 90's animated series,perhaps I will give it a try.