By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Any Halo game is a non-brainer.You could also consider the Gears of War series.

Around the Network

SO here is the list so far:

HAlO 3/ ODST
Gears of War2
Left 4 Dead 2
The Orange Box
Modern Warfare 1&2
Mirrors Edge
Guitar Hero 5

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Does he have xbox live? If so Halo ODST for sure and left 4 dead 2 when it comes out next month

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Gears 2. Play the SP togther on splitscreen, thank me later

Okay sweet, He has xbox live, and loves to play with his friends, but lately he feels left out when they play their FPS. SO thanks for all the help, I hope this stack of games will equal what he did for me.

Warrior of Light #66

Around the Network
Wildvine53 said:
Yeah there aren't any age limits, I'm old enough to buy M games, so these are going to be secrets between us... I owe him that.

Get him Modern Warfare 2,

and Halo 3 or Halo 3 ODST

Those are the two most famous FPS, and most popular.
He will love you so much, cuz those games are so much fun and addicting to play.

Then when hes really happy.. Its time to make him do you favours :)

zaMy said:
Wildvine53 said:
Yeah there aren't any age limits, I'm old enough to buy M games, so these are going to be secrets between us... I owe him that.

Get him Modern Warfare 2,

and Halo 3 or Halo 3 ODST

Those are the two most famous FPS, and most popular.
He will love you so much, cuz those games are so much fun and addicting to play.

Then when hes really happy.. Its time to make him do you favours :)

I'm set on getting him Halo 3/ODSt and Gears of war 2, but I'm not going to make him do favors, He already gave me an amzing Birthday Present. The games will probably be a fraction of what he did for me

Warrior of Light #66

What'd he do for your b-day, if you don't mind my asking? New kidney?

I suggest not buying all of the games at once and giving them too him. If you are planning on getting him 5 games or so just buy him 3 to surprise him but then also tell him that you have $120 stashed or whatever for him to pick out what other two games he wants later.

All of those games are good reccommendations. My favourite is Left 4 Dead (Plain Zombie shooting never gets old)

But just so you know, Halo 3 ODST is a pretty short game, and the Gears series is Third Person shooter and not First Person shooter. they are excellent games though.

Also, if he likes FORGE on Halo 3, and would like making his own map variants then you HAVE TO include microsoft points when you give him the game. That way he can buy the mythic, legendary, and heroic map packs, wich have the best maps in the game, among them are Foundry and Sandbox, wich are the ultimate forge maps, and thus the ultimate maps to play custom games on.

trust me, those maps should not be missed.

I LOVE ICELAND!