By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Badgenome VS Kantor

I really don't know kantor that well, all I know is that he's a professional spammer and showed interest once in knowing my old PSN account, not enough for my vote.

badgenome because he makes others laugh (....yup I said others, not me )

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Badgenome gets my vote.

Also... biggest come from behind victory in this entire tournament *party* :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'm not voting, but I will point out this:

KANTOR HATES SAMURAI JACK

(the show, not the character)

^ That bastard!!!!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

badgenome said:
zexen_lowe said:
Hmmmm...Kantor is a good buddy of mine, but badgenome is an allied of my country....

That's it, I'm selling my vote. Who gives more?

The Armed Republic of Badgenome offers you uranium and cheese and the head Ingrid Newkirk on a stick.

Damn, I can't reject that

Until Kantor offers something better, I pick badgenome

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

I miss that show....T_T

Anyway for his hate to the greatest show of my younger life I vote Badgenome if he pledges to SEGA...or gives me beef jearky...I'm in a odd mood for it..

Former something....

outlawauron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j lost...HOW?!

KANTOR!

Seriously?

Vote: badgenome. He may be a Rebel, but at least he doesn't cheer Hotty Toddy.

On which part of my post?

my vote for Kantor, or the leo-j bit

If its for the leo-j bit:

I JOINED this site because of posters like him back in July 2007......I had to vote for the most legendary PS3 poster on Vg Chartz (on my old account darthdevidem, its password got lost or something in Jan 2008, so I made darthdevidem01)

If its for the kantor bit:

KANTOR RULES & badgenome hates me cus I don't like some weird game he likes + badgenome bullied me the other day..honest!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

KANTOR RULES & badgenome hates me cus I don't like some weird game he likes + badgenome bullied me the other day..honest!

LEAVE CASTLEVANIA ALONE!!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

Well, since badgenome is offering sex and he is one of us lowercase people.. I vote badgenome. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Blacksaber said:
Khuutra said:

I miss that show....T_T

Anyway for his hate to the greatest show of my younger life I vote Badgenome if he pledges to SEGA...or gives me beef jearky...I'm in a odd mood for it..