By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Badgenome VS Kantor

Talk about a swing voter.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@badgenome

an FF7 remake can beat that!

I would if I could, but I have no control over that. Why don't you ask Kantor why it's not happening? While you're at it, ask him about Last Remnant for the PS3 as well. See, I thought something looked fishy about his avatar, so I ran a scan on it, and would you look at what I found lurking below the surface?

That's right! A vote for Kantor is a vote for Yoichi Wada! So keep voting for him all you want; you're only sowing the seeds of your own destruction. Thanks to him, you've never played a Square-Enix game on the PS3... and you never shall!

Well, you know, we were working on a PS3-exclusive FF7 remake. It was going to launch this November worldwide: we were making an announcement about it tomorrow. But, I suppose, if you would prefer, we could make it a PSWii60PSPDSiPhoneDVDPlayerCarRadioOven multiplat, and delay it for six years. I suppose if you're not voting for me, you don't want Cloud in the game, so we'll make Mickey Mouse the lead character.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

I suppose if you're not voting for me, you don't want Cloud in the game, so we'll make Mickey Mouse the lead character.

Epicest Mickey.

badgenome said:
Kantor said:

I suppose if you're not voting for me, you don't want Cloud in the game, so we'll make Mickey Mouse the lead character.

Epicest Mickey.

If we take away the "e" and "p" and add an "n", what do you get?

Incest Mickey. A vote for badgenome is a vote for animated family sex!

*hopes WessleWoggle isn't in the thread*

Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:

Epicest Mickey.

If we take away the "e" and "p" and add an "n", what do you get?

Incest Mickey. A vote for badgenome is a vote for animated family sex!

*hopes WessleWoggle isn't in the thread*

I suddenly hope very much that he is!

Around the Network

Kantor

Cougarman said:
Khuutra said:
I'm not voting, but I will point out this:

KANTOR HATES SAMURAI JACK

(the show, not the character)

i was going to vote for Kantor because he is from the UK but hating Samurai Jack is unforgivable crime.

vote goes to Badgenome

I don't hate it, I just don't like it.

I hate Hannah Montana. I hate Ben 10. Samurai Jack is better than most of the crappy cartoons shown nowadays.

why on earth would anyone hate Ben 10 ? and resistance 2 ?

Kantor said:
Cougarman said:
Khuutra said:
I'm not voting, but I will point out this:

KANTOR HATES SAMURAI JACK

(the show, not the character)

i was going to vote for Kantor because he is from the UK but hating Samurai Jack is unforgivable crime.

vote goes to Badgenome

I hate Hannah Montana. I hate Ben 10. Samurai Jack is better than most of the crappy cartoons shown nowadays.

Kantor hates Resistance 2, he hates Samurai Jack, and most inexplicably, he hates incest. He Only Hates Everything.

Kantor said:

You forever lost my vote.

*goes to look for his old Hanna Montana avy*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson