By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just finished Uncharted 2...And yes my Ps3 froze..

First of all, amazing game.But I think we have heard that too many times already...

But during final chapters, yes my ps3 froze...And then when I restart Ps3, it jumps to some room where I haven't been before..

Oh well, just more reason to play it again.

Multiplayer is also awesome..I'm already level 22 (I was on beta 29).

I think this will be first game which I'm gonna get platinium trophy.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Yeah, mine did too but only the once near the end. I think with my one, it was an autosave bug that'll probably be fixed at some point as my PS3 fan didn't to too high speed and I had my window open letting in the cold British October air.

But yeah, great game, I just started playing through again looking for all the treasures.

Unfortunately I've played the opening sequence 4 times, so I'm having a hard time getting back into the game. I have to play little-by-little til I get back to where I was..that's what I get for taking it by friends to show it to them with a rented copy, then using my UK-imported copy doing the same thing (the saves don't cross versions.........) to restart, then finally starting on my own PS3=P

(For the note, I do a lot of my game playing over my brother-in-laws, and that's where I initially started the game, and is why I started on my own console last)

I haven't reached the end yet but will look out for the freeze.

Maybe a patch to fix this is due soon from ND or Sony.

Let me guess: It was in the room where the guardians fight the mercenaries, everyone is dead, and you picked up a weapon?

Common bug. Don't worry, when you load, you're in the next room. You haven't missed anything. But there's plenty of reason to play it again.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I had one freeze after i got hit by a rpg but nothing else after that

ive had no problems at all the game ran perfect on my ps3

Didn't have any freezing problems during my playthrough what PS3 model do you guys have? I've got the 80Gb BC version here.

Signature goes here!

Simulacrum said:

I think this will be first game which I'm gonna get platinium trophy.

Why havent you gotten Platinum for UC1? They're fairly the same trophies but less.

TruckOSaurus said:
Didn't have any freezing problems during my playthrough what PS3 model do you guys have? I've got the 80Gb BC version here.

I have the same version and I have played through 2 complete times(on my third now) and my roomate has played through the game once and never once did a freeze happen. I guess we are just lucky or maybe just a minor problem.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million