By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK !

What happened to the Blade of Olympus ?

Kratos was wielding the Blade at the end of God of War II.

However, in the God of War III demo, which you have seen/played, it is missing !

What do you think happened to it ?

Around the Network

This thread flopped,R.I.P

ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Oh come on don't say that... Metal Gear really made an effort to make this thread....

Come 2010 the thread will be FULL of SPAM when nearing GOW 3 release you will see xD

Oh and metal gear keep up the good work although its only just we two posting everyday =(

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Oh come on don't say that... Metal Gear really made an effort to make this thread....

Come 2010 the thread will be FULL of SPAM when nearing GOW 3 release you will see xD

Oh and metal gear keep up the good work although its only just we two posting everyday =(

I was being sarcastic lol...This is a great thread

gustave154 said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Comment on the discussion of the week !

Me personally -

Either Kratos got whooped by some god and the Blade got stolen

OR

Gaia instructed him to hide it in her "forest"

Around the Network

1- Gaia & the Titans betrayed him and toke the sword

2- He hid it

3- He lost it in Gaia's forest (could happen)

4- Zeus managed to get it back somehow

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I would say Zeus took it back. That, or Kratos threw it off Mount Olympus for some reason.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The same thing that happened to the Sword of Ares in the first game

Dissappeared mysteriously XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

If Kratos is betrayed by the Titans, than, from who we are getting the special powers? Or there woudn't be special powers?

I see that every installment they go deeper in Greek mythology, in first we were just presented for the Olympus gods, in second we were presented for the Titans, Pegasus, the sisters of fate.

Someone knows if there is another figure in greek mythology to be used? Well, I know that Chaos should be there, since the game motto is " In The end there will be only Chaos"

Didn't Kratos stab Zeus with it???
maybe it still stuck somewhere on zeus' body???

Most likely zeus took it anyway....
the sword kinda sucked in GOW 2 anyway when compared to the blades xD
heeeey maybe Kratos did threw it off Mount Olympus because it was useless.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!