By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread

@Invetedlotus123

There isn't much greek mythology to go from the Titans. Chaos is the primoridal essence of the void from which Gaia emerged. She, throughout partogenesis created Uranus and Pontus.

Gaia then laid with her son Uranus to create the first Titans - Hyperion, lapetus, Theia, Rhea, Thetys, Phoebe, Mnemosyne and Cronos; the first world personifications - Oceanus, Crius and Coeus; and the first Cyclops and monstruosities - Sterodes, Brontus, Arges and the Hecantocheires.

Uranus, after sensing that their children could usurp their power, hid them in the belly of Gaia, which cause her great pain, so she was forced to create a Sickle in which she gave her youngest Titan son, so that he could decepate the Testicles of Uranus, thus castrating him of his power and position as the dominant force of the universe.

From the decepated testicles emerged the first generation of the Gods of Olympus - Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Hades and Hephaestus. Also, from the sea in which Uranus testicles descended, emerged the Deity Aphrodite.

Afterwards, Gaia gave birth to tons of monstruosities and bizarries that compose the greek mythology, like Echidna, Typhon, Tartarus, Erinyes, Gigantes, Meliae; and the Sea-Nymphs like Nereus, Thamuas, Ceto and Eurybia.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

the blade of Oylmpus was my favorite secondary weapon of the God of war franchise.(so far) I don't know what happened to it but, hopefully it will make another apperance in GoW III. a question that comes to my mind is that: if kratos didn't accidently kill Athena. would Kratos spare her life? after all she's been on Kratos's side from like day one

Some GoW III info:

"The story is set 3 hours in the actual game. It has been confirmed by Stig that the demo is in-game part and not a separate playthrough. We are left to fill in some blanks as to - the whereabouts of the Blade of Olympus, lack of a magic meter, how the sole sub-weapon Cestus was obtained, why does the Fire Titan Perseus attack Kratos, etc.
However a few things have been verified by Stig - Kratos will battle 5-10 Gods including the Gods seen on the balcony during the final scene of GoW2. He wont have sex with women; which could mean men (heaven forbid!) or Goddesses (yummy!) The Titan Gaia and the Blade of Olympus left out in the trailers & demo will make a comeback in GoW3."

Source: http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2021412

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Kratos has sex with Aphrodite confirmed? :O

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

i really doubt that the titans betrayed him, theres no way he would be able to get up mount Olympus, but im guessing one of the gods stole it....OMG i cnt wait to fight hades!

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Kratos has sex with Aphrodite confirmed? :O

I saw that they had hired a voice actress for Pandora (woman/goddess responsible for the Pandora's Box).

Kratos always has threesomes, remember ?

radiantshadow92 said:
i really doubt that the titans betrayed him, theres no way he would be able to get up mount Olympus, but im guessing one of the gods stole it....OMG i cnt wait to fight hades!

Why does Perses attack Kratos then ?

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
radiantshadow92 said:

iono, but without the titans, kratos is fucked, thats all im saying lol

radiantshadow92 said:
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
radiantshadow92 said:

iono, but without the titans, kratos is fucked, thats all im saying lol

But he has been in fucked situations before !

nen-suer said:
1- Gaia & the Titans betrayed him and toke the sword

2- He hid it

3- He lost it in Gaia's forest (could happen)

4- Zeus managed to get it back somehow

That is lame. Kratos will be the biggest loser EVER if he lost he blade !