By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread

lestatdark said:
And the gods shall tremble!!!!! GoW 3 will be epically epic xD We shall kick Zeus godly ass in a thousand different ways xD

Any news on a outside JP demo for GoW 3?

The last thing i heard was, that the Demo is somehow tied to the GOW-Collection, either it's on the same Disc, or the Collection comes with a Code to download the Demo.

Either way, i suppose eventually it will be available for everyone before release.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

I just hope the power of teh C3LL and Kratos can prevent this thread from being broken.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@Porcupine_l

Well, it would be a shame if it only comes with the GoW collection, since I have a B/C PS3 and both GoW games. Hopefully there will be a demo before the game releases

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Please feel free to suggest what should be added to the OP.

I don't really care too much for blood, language filled games, but the sheer size of some of these battles impresses me. If I like the action in the Collection then I will pick this up ^_^

Around the Network

One of my most anticipated games

Too bad the story will end with it

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@dsister

You haven't played God of War ? WHY ?

Its absolutely EPIC ! You have to get the collection and you WILL like it, OK ? No more Uncharted syndrome.

I was afraid this thread would be locked since you got perma ban..

Take my love, take my land..

nen-suer said:
One of my most anticipated games

Too bad the story will end with it

I don't want it to end either.. maybe we'll see kratos in egyptian, norse or asian mythology. 

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@dsister

You haven't played God of War ? WHY ?

Its absolutely EPIC ! You have to get the collection and you WILL like it, OK ? No more Uncharted syndrome.

Because I wasn't allowed to play M rated games till the end of 2007. And by that time I already decided that I hated the PS2 and never wanted to touch it again

Don't worry I never caught Uncharted syndrome