By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Perfect Game Plan for X360 in 2010 (Could Happen)

Sorry but i think you overestimate Natal. honestly Milo and Kate is not going to move hardware. As for Splinter Cell and alan wake we can hope. The beginning of 2010 is going to be amazing for 360 owners

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I doubt Gears 3 will make it out next year and besides, Halo: Reach, Fable 3, Natal and Gears 3 all launching in the latter half of the year is definitely too much for the consumer to take in and third parties would be very unhappy with Microsoft.

I don't see the point of playing a sports game with Natal. Wouldn't that be equivalent to playing the sport in real life, and a lot less enjoyable?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RayRay102 said:
Mistershine said:
What if your on screen avatar followed your body motions while you held the real fake guitar?

It will be like the THE DEMO Richochet where your avatar is semi transparent and showing back to front.

Why would it be like that? It's not hard to mirror what it sees.

So what is your counter to Gran Turismo 5? In terms of fighting between games, there are so many question marks, the main ones being over Agent and GeoW 3

Anyway, seems like a decent year, though I am not sure about Crackdown 2 coming out that early, that is kind of FF XIII/ Red Dead Redemption time for me, so not great for me to squeeze it in.

Around the Network

For Natal to be a success (ie- greater pentration than even the best selling game), they will have to: bundle it with all systems going forward, bundle it with Natal only games, force developers (or encourage with $) to incorporate Natal functionality in every game (ie- game which use combination of regular controller and natal, natal only mini games, or natal controler options), price near $50.

Kantor said:
I don't see the point of playing a sports game with Natal. Wouldn't that be equivalent to playing the sport in real life, and a lot less enjoyable?

Wii Fit ?

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

I will laugh at one thing since I find it very amusing.

-Alan Wake a great counter for God of War III...-

LOL!!!!

Gears of War 3 next year??? Dunno about that one.

Gh0st4lifE said:
Kantor said:

Wii Fit ?

Wii Fit isn't playing a sport, it's doing exercise. Two very different things.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Playing sport in Natal would not really work, you can't watch the ball on to your feet or whatever. It would work well with 3DTV though