By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How much is PSN worth to you?

Vetteman94 said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
PSN is great because it's free.
Xbox Live is over priced. Sony is quickly adding features and services and we aren't being charged for it.

This topic was just asking to be flamed.

not really. This topic was made by somebody who was curious. Your opinion matters not in terms of XBL. just because it is overpriced to you, does not mean it is to everybody. Anyway, when in the OP it said "pretend XBL does not exist" I would think you would get the hint that XBL is irrelevant here. the question is how much would you pay for PSN?

I would pay what I pay now. Nothing. PSN is free. Will always be free.

A better poll would have been to see who here thinks Xbox Live is overpriced in comparison to what it offers vs what PSN offers.

NO,  that would lead to a few bannings and flame suits being sold out at all retailers

How's that different than what the original question was?

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
Vetteman94 said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
Xbox Live is over priced. Sony is quickly adding features and services and we aren't being charged for it.

not really. This topic was made by somebody who was curious. Your opinion matters not in terms of XBL. just because it is overpriced to you, does not mean it is to everybody. Anyway, when in the OP it said "pretend XBL does not exist" I would think you would get the hint that XBL is irrelevant here. the question is how much would you pay for PSN?

A better poll would have been to see who here thinks Xbox Live is overpriced in comparison to what it offers vs what PSN offers.

NO,  that would lead to a few bannings and flame suits being sold out at all retailers

Well because that is a direct comparison question,  which is sure to bring out the trolls by the hundreds.   It would end no differently than the many GT5 vs Forza 3 threads,  which is badly

Tridrakious said:
Vetteman94 said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:

It's differant because the origional question had nothing to do with XBL, to bring XBL into the conversation is to ask for a flame war, which neither I or the mods would like to deal with. I don't care how much XBL is worth compared to PSN, that is something that fanboy constantly hash out around here. My question is one that I have not ever seen asked, so I was curious to know the answer.

I ask you again, If XBL didn't exist, and PSN was never free, how much would you pay for it?

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
Vetteman94 said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:

It's differant because the origional question had nothing to do with XBL, to bring XBL into the conversation is to ask for a flame war, which neither I or the mods would like to deal with. I don't care how much XBL is worth compared to PSN, that is something that fanboy constantly hash out around here. My question is one that I have not ever seen asked, so I was curious to know the answer.

I ask you again, If XBL didn't exist, and PSN was never free, how much would you pay for it?

I wouldn't.

Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
Vetteman94 said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:

I wouldn't.

ok, fair enough, now was that so hard?

Past Avatar picture!!!

Around the Network
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
Vetteman94 said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:

I wouldn't.

Yes. I'm stubborn.

Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:
Vetteman94 said:
Tridrakious said:
ironman said:
Tridrakious said:

I wouldn't.

Yes. I'm stubborn.

lol, I dig it.

Past Avatar picture!!!

I would never pay for online.

Let me show you why they call me the velour fog. Hit it.

I met her in a club down in old Soho,

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola,

C-o-l-a, cola.

She, walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said;

Leela, L-e-e-l-a, Leela, Lee, Lee, Lee, Leela

Leeeeeeeelaaaaaaaa

The Velour Fog said:
I would never pay for online.

lol, that's what I said back in the day, I used XBC to play Halo 2 with other people....then I used XBL...now am a paying customer...darn you MS!!!

Past Avatar picture!!!

nothing, i wouldn't pay for online cause i don't play online as much as everybody else does.
i don't like having "play online quick cause its going to expire!" it ruins gaming for me. i'd like to play whenever i feel like playing thanks very much.