By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if you could work at any game studio, which you pick......

Rockstar. That would be so fun coming up with new ideas for the next GTA game.

I'll do a signature later

Around the Network
lilc64 said:
Bungie, i could throw any game out with the name halo and its guarantee to get over a 8/10 rating and sell over 4 million Lifetime .
''hides in the corner''

You sound like someone thats lazy since you think that your game would need Halo name to get good scores and sell well so you don`t want to work at Bungie, trust me. 

The kind of support they give to their games, online and on their website would have you working non stop...

Square-Enix

I know what the fans want to make them happy

disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
Bungie, i could throw any game out with the name halo and its guarantee to get over a 8/10 rating and sell over 4 million Lifetime .
''hides in the corner''

You sound like someone thats lazy since you think that your game would need Halo name to get good scores and sell well so you don`t want to work at Bungie, trust me. 

The kind of support they give to their games, online and on their website would have you working non stop...

like the halo 3 odst that cost full price for such a subpar game, I'd call it an expansion to a disappointing game....oops

"runs back to corner"

lilc64 said:
disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
''hides in the corner''

like the halo 3 odst that cost full price for such a subpar game, I'd call it an expansion to a disappointing game....oops

"runs back to corner"

Whats your xbox live ID... lets see if you even played ODST.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
''hides in the corner''

"runs back to corner"

I'll have to agree with lilc64, for such a high profile game they seemed to put very little effort into it. ODST was a cashcow and nothing more. Bad graphics, short repetetive game, bad story, even worst ending.

This game should of been worth 30 bucks and nothing more. I'm not pleased with Bungie on this one.

Alright alright sorry for starting stuff i just couldn't pass up the chance for some good laughs I'd better end it before someone rages and breaks there keyboard. Bungie is an amazing company that revolutionize gaming with halo 1 and should have the respect from all whom call there self a gamer.

p.s Halo 2 was the worst sequel to a game ever, bungie had to be high when they thought it was a good idea to release that POS....oopsss
"puts pillow over head"

Gilgamesh said:
disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
''hides in the corner''

"runs back to corner"

I'll have to agree with lilc64, for such a high profile game they seemed to put very little effort into it. ODST was a cashcow and nothing more. Bad graphics, short repetetive game, bad story, even worst ending.

This game should of been worth 30 bucks and nothing more. I'm not pleased with Bungie on this one.

werd...it feels like they dont even care but to make halo games that sell....however, i would do it too lol

Gilgamesh said:
disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
disolitude said:
lilc64 said:
''hides in the corner''

"runs back to corner"

I completely disagree. CAmpaign is great and IVe beaten it once on heroic alone, once on legendary alone and am almost done with coop on legendary.

Firefight Ive sunk atleast another 10 hours in to. Plus Im getting an early entry in to Halo REach which will be the hottest FPS next year. PLUS ODST re-ignited the interest in halo 3 multiplayer which Ive kinda lost interest in.

So about 30 hours of gameplay for the game alone + all the other extras. Definetly worth 60 bucks. 80% of games ive bought this gen ive played less than 20 hours...

I would either want to work for Naughty Dog or Insomniac. They seem like they have tons of fun while making a game.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million