By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if you could work at any game studio, which you pick......

title really says it all

me....... Polyphony digital, or DICE

Around the Network

1- Namco-Bandai!!! XDD
2- Hal laboratory
3- Konami

Psn: Shiro_TOV

Proud Nintendo Loyalist And A BIG JPRG Fan

Xenoblade: my best candidate for the best monolith rpg!!!

None, because I'm sure that having no knowledge in programming would make me hurt rather than help.

Nintendo for sure (any division)!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Blizzard

Around the Network
patapon said:
None, because I'm sure that having no knowledge in programming would make me hurt rather than help

acually you don't have to be a programmer. that's the way it was in the early days of game making. but game designers aren't programmers, neither are the artist, the all make up the development team but not everyone is a programmer.. it would help and be easier though

Midway if they paid me the most...

Money talks, and working at a studio is totally different than playing that studios games.

blizzard

I'd work for Cave and be a scenario/story writer for their shoot 'em ups division.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Nintendo of course :P and they got billions of dollars so they could pay people well enough and besides, you meet the most talented people ever!