By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 Packaging Reveals Three Discs

So lemme get this straight. Forza 3 on 2 discs = "haha xbox sucks can't fit on one disc"
GT5 multi disc = "best game of all time cause its has extra content"
Sorry Sony boys you can't have both ways. Either multiple discs is bad or good. Pick one.

Around the Network
tuscaniman said:
So lemme get this straight. Forza 3 on 2 discs = "haha xbox sucks can't fit on one disc"
Sorry Sony boys you can't have both ways. Either multiple discs is bad or good. Pick one.

Um, 3 blu-ray discs that adds up to 150 gigs of content vs 2 dvds that add up to what 15 gigs?

GT5 wins.

tuscaniman said:

Find me posts saying the red/bolded, at least 3 of them.

Also, Forza 3 with 2 discs = less than 20GB content.

Gran Turismo 5 with 3 discs = up to 150GB content.

There is a big, BIG difference.

This is simply impossible!  There is no way this game is that big.

^^I thought it was just a VGchartz thing,

Around the Network

It really isn't just a Vgchartz thing.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

CGI-Quality said:
yo_john117 said:

This is simply impossible!  There is no way this game is that big.

It probably isn't. People have jumped to conclusions the entire thread, and as usual, have turned it into a Forza vs GT battle. Like I said, gamers this gen are sad, really.

yup..for all we know its one BD-50 with ( 2  ) BD 25's

or 

(3) BD- 25's

or 

(2) BD-50'S an a BD-25

SPECULATION aside it could even be that is just a resource in house dev. copy and it will never see the light of Day.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

ironman said:
XD @ all you people complaining about having 2 discs in Forza 3...aint Carma a bitch????
On the flip side, for those who really don't care about having multiple discs (the non fanboys) , this means GT5 must have a lot of content...awesome!

As far as i remember, the complaint was that Forza 3s second disc had a mandatory install when developed for a console that sports a model without a HDD. Not the 2 disc per se. Which makes your comment quite embarrassing.

3 Blu - Ray disks? 1 Of them Could be the Soundtrack on CD?

blazinhead89 said:
3 Blu - Ray disks? 1 Of them Could be the Soundtrack on CD?

that's the point we don't know what it is, for all we know it is one BD-50 with 2 dvd's for behind the scene's development video's

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.