By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - A Farewell message from MetalGearSolid4Ever (he's perma banned)

lol, some funny stuff he did.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Oh, and "I didn't know I could get caught" is probably the worst excuse ever.

This is invisible text!

Heck no!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Reading his message it sounds like he's sorry he got caught more than he's sorry for what he's done. So I guess the ban is well deserved since he didn't learn anything from his mistakes.

Signature goes here!

ironman said:
steverhcp02 said:
indodude said:
I just don't get it man.... I mean.... the pics he posted weren't Heavy Rain!!!

And if they were, no one would buy it and theyd just find websites on the internet that let them play the game for 30 seconds at a time.

is that all it takes you? XD

The trick for us poor college kids is multitasking with multiple windows open *struts*

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
The dude made 2 alts, took the time to create them to do nothing more than pollute the website.

Being sick and pulling through doesnt give anyone the right to be a douche. Keep him banned.

This. If he was really sorry, he wouldn't have made the alts. He would have apologized for the p0rn and move on.

And - why keep creating alts anyhow? You'll get found out eventually, right?

Is he IP permabanned?

Good riddance.

Meh, I could care less.  I didn't really like him to begin with.

It's not the mods fault he doesn't know how to go around IP tracing, he deserves to be banned for being a noob.

learn to troll better next time.

scrub.

If he was smart he'd know that he can easily get around the IP ban also :cough hint cough:

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

CaseyDDR said:

It's not the mods fault he doesn't know how to go around IP tracing, he deserves to be banned for being a noob.

scrub.

If he was smart he'd know that he can easily get around the IP ban also :cough hint cough:

O'Rly? Care to show the class how that's possible?

madskillz said:
CaseyDDR said:

scrub.

O'Rly? Care to show the class how that's possible?

Well the easiest way would just load the site through a random IP generating page like http://iphider.org/  

it's called proxy surfing.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/