By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lord have mercy. Me is drunk no hell

Ban Reason:
"Posting under the influence"

Moral lesson, post responsibly, if you're going to post, don't drink. If a group's drinking, choose one as the designated poster and don't let him drink so he can assume posting duties

This was a message brought to you by Mothers Against Drunk Posting

Around the Network

Who gets trashed on a Sunday night? o_0

Nightwish224 said:
have a fun morning

Meh

drink good clean vodka, eat a lot of smoked cold meats (preferably more of the fat ones than normally) as appetizers, drink some borsch or other hot soup in the middle of the party and you can drink safely without fear of after effects in the morning

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Why does getting drunk make you write "me" when you mean to write "I"? I think people try too hard to seem more trashed than they really are.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

To be honest, this isn't that different from how you post when you're sober

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

Why does getting drunk make you write "me" when you mean to write "I"? I think people try too hard to seem more trashed than they really are.

This. I doubt he was even drunk tbh. And if so, wtf? Why post on VGC of all things? Go throw up or something OP.

Boutros said:
It's getting out of hand.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

I totally agree with tedstericool (until now, I've been reading your name as testostercool!) and Onyxmeth. I saw this thread last night and thought the same thing. Normally, if I'm drunk, I'm either playing Uno on XBL or I'm finding a crowd of people. Why post poorly written things on the internet? It's a waste of good alcohol.

Seems like most of these drunk posts are from people sitting at their computer drinking alone... pretty sad really.

^You guys all don't know how it works at all. You go out get drunk then when you get home (since I'm obseesed with VG Chartz I always have to check it before I go pass out somewhere) and then post. It's simple mathematics.

@Onyxmeth, Maybe he's Irish?