By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Carl2291 said:
I'm not reading through 200+ posts.

Can someone give me a summary of what happened?

FF accused hatmoza when he was horribly wrong, then a war ensured between FF and those who wanted to lynch him

And then some others wanted to lynch megaman for being a lurker, then he claimed he was a cop and then that he investigated 2 people in a single night

So everyone's lynching him now

Around the Network

@megaman: Start making sense and maybe I'll reconsider my vote.

Signature goes here!

zexen_lowe said:
Carl2291 said:

FF accused hatmoza when he was horribly wrong, then a war ensured between FF and those who wanted to lynch him

And then some others wanted to lynch megaman for being a lurker, then he claimed he was a cop and then that he investigated 2 people in a single night

Just to clarify one was investigated through pm WOW, the other I did through their posts!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

TruckOSaurus said:

It's no use. He claimed he was a cop, and then he claimed he investigated 2 people in one night. Nothing he can do now can change the fact that he lied in one of those two statements, he either isn't a cop or he didn't investigate two people.

We don't need people lying to us here

OMG,  you are making no sense, So lets get this over with

Unvote:  Final-Fan
Vote: megaman.2.

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
Carl2291 said:

Just to clarify one was investigated through pm WOW, the other I did through their posts!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:

I am making sense, its just anything I say is immediately dismissed because of my history as an entertainer.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

O I C

megaman you can't investigate 2 people, you screwed up there.

Vote: megaman.2.

I wonder if megaman does turn out to be a cop, do we go after who ever he voted, or was he to strange to even consider that.

nen-suer said:
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
Carl2291 said:

im not even given a fair shake.

@Carl I know that as I explained how investigated 2 people. Damn everyone is after the cop

</embed>